Friday, February 12, 2016

Helgremites and Halogens Loved by Chaucer leads us to Molinary, a Louisiana artist beloved by Manet, or vice- versa, as spelling counts. Or it did in the 50s and I'm not just sayin' that just-cos I'm on television (I'm talkin' to you, Tom Verlaine!). So what's in a molinary? A low-neck sweater. Vice-versa. Rose v. Wade. Two guards named Moe? A Chaucerian misdemeanor. {An epigraph. The biggertheburger thebettertheburger theburgersarebigger at burger king.} (or: Die Heimat des Minas Kava Kaffees ist das Hochland im brasilianischen Bundesstaat Minas Gerais.) OK. Maybe relating to a mill or THE process of grinding—usage, synonyms, more. THE is passe, with an accent. It's a weak word, We used to say Woodward: good word. (Usually-- well, back in the 50s-- prefaced by Lincoln: Stinkin'! Often, with a derisve snort). I never said that, It's history. I used to say I'm a lover not a fighter. And though it saved me not from scrapes I did become a historian. With that in mind, let get back to Molinary. She's wearing her high-heeled shoes, exuding Chaucerian demeanor and, according to some non-Chaucerians, of which there are good and plenty, hale fellows well met and all that old boy, hautboy, Rob Roy kinda nonsense, was an artist teetering at the confluence of the Mississippi if you catch my drift and was beloved by Manny. In my dream. I said that. Erose Selavy said that once Molinary has her word of the year, she considers these additional questions: What will this concept bring to my life? And this, much more than this. Get dressed, get born, get a saxophone, not neccessarily in that order And oh, how you wail! From here on in it's draggin' the line, incredible shrinking of lime, hard water, encrustachin etc riding on the gold wool of the lamb. (houseman, mar, da lad) jalapeno said that. {sans derisive snort} --mge, jan 5 2015 written in the manor of bill shields {fbk spelling} https://plus.google.com/u/0/101244344476781609053/posts/heLQjoDUJfm?pid=6236199019655212402&oid=101244344476781609053 Die Heimat des Minas Kava Kaffees ist das Hochland im brasilianischen Bundesstaat Minas Gerais. https://www.google.com/search?q=what%27s%20in%20a%20molinary%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np&gws_rd=ssl

No comments:

Post a Comment